<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Miami Wice...number one new show.</div></div>
miami wice?
sounds like it has chinese subtitles
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Miami Wice...number one new show.</div></div>
miami wice?
sounds like it has chinese subtitles
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I just wonder, why in the world did some of you people post on this thread if you have nothing good to say? I started this thread thinking that most everybody would say something positive about him getting a chance like this. But, instead, all that is getting posted on here is a bunch of crap. I guess it just shows everyone just how mature some of you aren't. I mean really, just how old are you all?
Trumpet, if you can get the pictures uploaded to your computer, try and put them on a site such as Photobucket or even Imageshack if possible. It'd be cool to see what you experienced firsthand.
Thanks for keeping us updated, man. Take it easy & have a blast!
Officially retired
Hope you have a great time and make lots of good memories.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Salz River in downtown Salzburg. It has a quick current. Very quick. The sky is blue, which is not a usual for central Europe. Now the sky is cloudy and it is rainy.
![]()
The Alps
![]()
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Send more as you get the opportunity!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks